Fight for Freedom,
Not For Air
Protect the Fighter_
#Eyes #Ears #Lungs
During firing, the lead from ammunition is vaporized and discharged right in front of the shooter’s face. They can be inhaled into the lungs, and can lead to lead poisoning. Studies have found elevated blood lead levels in people who regularly use shooting ranges for work or recreation. The TR2 will keep you safe, and won’t fog up your eye pro.
THE NEW STANDARD IN TACTICAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION
- Low profile minimizes cheek-weld interference
- Low-riding seal is eyewear compatible
- 97% Filter Effectiveness at 0.3 microns
- Simple filter replacement, 1 filter included with purchase
- Multiple strap options for varying kit setups
- Compatible with Invisio® headsets
- Accessory port for mic integration
- Soft-touch medical-grade silicone
- Design to work well with facial hair
- TR2 Manual
Today’s special operations forces understand the importance of protecting their lungs – however, they cannot afford to compromise their ability to execute effectively. This is the foundation upon which the TR2 was designed. By offering a low profile design that’s easy to don and integrates seamlessly with varying kit configurations, the TR2 is the most adoptable respirator for tactical units.
It is proven to be range-ready through hours of active testing with special forces operators. It is more compact, comfortable, and breathable than any other respirator. If you are a special forces operator, SWAT officer, or from another tactical unit, the Tactical Respirator II is the best defense your lungs have.
Made for Military
FIRING RANGE: Aerosolized Lead
BREACH TRAINING: Mold / Explosives Dust
PATROL & TRANSPORT: Environmental Pollution / Road Dust / Exhaust Particles