Fight for Freedom,
Not For Air
Protect the Fighter_
THE NEW STANDARD IN TACTICAL RESPIRATORY PROTECTION
- Low profile minimizes cheek-weld interference
- Low-riding seal is eyewear compatible
- 97% Filter Effectiveness at 0.3 microns
- Simple filter replacement, 1 filter included with purchase
- Multiple strap options for varying kit setups
- Compatible with Invisio® headsets
- Mic integration for Peltor® headsets
- Soft-touch medical-grade silicone
- Designed to work well with facial hair
Today’s special operations forces understand the importance of protecting their lungs – however, they cannot afford to compromise their ability to execute effectively. This is the foundation upon which the TR2 was designed. By offering a low profile design that’s easy to don and integrates seamlessly with varying kit configurations, the TR2 is the most adoptable respirator for tactical units.
It is proven to be range-ready through hours of active testing with special forces operators. It is more compact, comfortable, and breathable than any other respirator. If you are a special forces operator, SWAT officer, or from another tactical unit, the Tactical Respirator II is the best defense your lungs have.
Silicone face seal for extended-wear comfort and performance
Downward exhalation valves reduce eyewear fogging
Exceptional filtration efficiency
Advanced click-in filter cartidge system
Developed in collaboration with Tier 1 operators, it provides a better means of protection while training in compromised environments.
Made for Military
FIRING RANGE: Aerosolized Lead
BREACH TRAINING: Mold / Explosives Dust
PATROL & TRANSPORT: Environmental Pollution / Road Dust / Exhaust Particles